Hawaiianhitz review


Hawaiian Hitz supply high quality traffic exchange and service that's Second To None!


Personally i like their service.Thay send me lot of traffics.



Advantages

  • Surf Ratio: 2:1. Hover Surf. 10 Second Timer.
  • Surf for CA$H and Bonus Prizes.
  • Ca$h for Referrals.
  • Contest $1.00 per Referral
  • You only have to surf 30 sites to activate your account.
For Payment proof click here

The whole idea of an exchange is to provide free advertising to what you are promoting on line. If you have credits then other members when surfing see your sites and may well join or purchase something from your sites. The exchange works on credits so very simply if you have no credits to allocate to your sites nobody sees them. There are three ways to get credits. Firstly by surfing you are viewing other members sites, for doing that each site you view you receive 0.5 of a credit added to your account. Say you surf 50 times then you will have 25 credits in your account which you can then allocate to your sites to be seen by other members. This is totally free and only costs you your time and effort.

The second way is to buy credits. Members might do this if they do not have the time to surf. Lastly many members become pro members, by paying a regular amount to the exchange on a monthly bases. Not only will this give them credits every month automatically, but they also get things like an improved surf ratio, ( Instead of 0.5 credits a click they can get 1 credit per click) and other things like more site spaces, more banner and text adds.

Can u also earn real money from this Exchange?
Yes, First way is to surf the exchange and find special prizes, once you have found one click on it and see if you have won a prize. You can win Cash, credits, text credits and banner credits. Cash out for cash is $25 in your account. The second way is to be a Pro member. Once you are, if anybody in your 1st level downline buys credits or upgrades then you will earn 30% of what they spend. This is regardless of what Pro level you are. This can be built up to a very nice monthly income only by promoting the exchange. Pay out at $25 by Paypal, or you can use your cash to upgrade to Pro.


3 Response to "Hawaiianhitz review"

Hellο! ӏ could haνe sworn I’ve visited thiѕ website befoгe but аfteг lоokіng at a
few of thе articles I realized it’s new to me.
Anyhow, I’m defіnіtely pleаsed I discoveгed it and I’ll
be bookmarking it and checking bаck often!

Stop by my web sitе; ephedrine hcl 30mg

Hi, I do believe this is an еxcellent web sitе.
I ѕtumbleԁupοn іt ;) I wіll rеturn once
аgain ѕіnсе Ι sаvеd as а
favoгite it. Monеy anԁ freedom is the grеatest ωаy to chаnge, mаy you be rich anԁ continue to guide others.


My web-sitе pure ephedrine

I'm not sure the place you're getting your info, but good topic.

I needs to spend a while finding out much more or figuring out more.

Thanks for magnificent information I used to be looking for this information for
my mission.

Also visit my site :: book of ra tricks cheats

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin